Re: Can I \markup \concat more than one file in a row?

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Re: Can I \markup \concat more than one file in a row?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 07:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

Pierre,

thank you for your solution. I understand how it works, and it is brilliant
and simple.

As far as I understand it is not possible to include a working (one which
gives a pdf output when run) lilypond file in a \markup environment. This
means I will have to edit all my scores and subsequently I will have to make
an output file for each of them and a separate output file for my score row.
Plus I will have to further extrapolate my incipits from the first file.

It's quite a lot of work, I hoped it would have been possible to just
include my files without having to edit them so heavily.

By the way look at the new documentation for making incipits, with the 2.18
version of lilypond sometimes incipits created as a filename are badly
centered, due to some change in the boxing engine I guess.

Thank you,
Andrea