Re: Beaming until barline

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Beaming until barline
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:50:52 +0100

Hi Gilberto,

Hi Pierre,

Thank you so much for your answer. Oddly enough, it did not appear as a reply in our forum at Nabble, did you mean to send it privately to me?

Actually no. I did reply "to all". Strange that you've got it as a private message.

As for your function, it is much more elegant than my previous hack. It is just a pity I couldn't so far automate this beam until barline,...

I know ; it's just an idea, it needs to be uppgraded. I'll think about it.

... but using your function together with manual adjustments actually works wonderfully well. I really appreciate it, thanks a lot.

All the best,
Gilberto

Cheers,
Pierre