Re: Multiple score scenario

From: Philippe Massart
Subject: Re: Multiple score scenario
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 08:29:20 +0100

Hello,

For me, it *is* the most logical way (I sometime use it in a single piece, when
transposition leads to overcomplicated tonality).

But you could try to play with tags; I don't use them, but I think it's a
solution to call only a portion of a variable.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/different-editions-from-one-source#using-tags

Philippe