Re: Place objects by hand

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Place objects by hand
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 12:23:41 -0000

Noeck wrote Sunday, November 02, 2014 12:46 AM

> That would be nice, but your example puts the f on the left of the upper
> note and not centralized between the staves (I am using 2.19.15).

You're right, Joram, \offset is not a solution.  In fact, it seems to point to
another problem with \offset.  In this example it prevents the dynamic
text being centered between the staves.  I don't understand why it should
have this effect.

\version "2.18.2"

\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff { g-_ g c' }