Looking for a suggestion with \autochange modification

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Looking for a suggestion with \autochange modification
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 12:59:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I'd like to ask you how difficult it would be for me to change the
\autochange function in order to always have pitches c and cis in the treble
clef, as opposed to the current behaviour where the previous note is taken
into consideration?

This is what I am looking for:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n168364/08.png>

Would it be possible for me to include a modified autochange function inside
my .ly file so I get the behaviour I want only in this composition? And if
so, how difficult would this modification be? I had a look on what I believe
is the autochange function (
https://github.com/stevage/Lilypond/blob/master/scm/autochange.scm ) but I
can't see what needs to be modified. If someone could point me in the right
direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks really a lot and take care,
Gilberto