Re: Changing thickness of ParenthesesItem

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Changing thickness of ParenthesesItem
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 16:03:01 -0800 (PST)

Harm,

The parentheses are static glyphs from the music font, so there's no way that I know of to simply make it bolder (i.e., there's no bold version of emmentaler). You might be able to change this by setting the font-encoding to latin1 and using another font for the parentheses that has a bold variant, but that's the best I can think of right now. Not sure how to do this in a \tweak, though. Anyone else?

HTH,
Abraham