Re: Text uder the score

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Text uder the score
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 22:49:06 +0100

Il giorno lun 3 nov 2014 alle 19:45, Son_V <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I wasn't able to find HOW to work with the text, how to put it on the left or right or at the center of the page, how to make spaces, how to displace the text vertically, how to make some lines bold or italic; I've perused in the online and the pdf manuals with no success (maybe in the guide to Lilypond notation from page 650 up, but it confused me), nor how to insert a blank line in the example I found.

I can't believe that you didn't find any information in the doc!
It's even translated in italian ;-)

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/formatting-text