Re: How to prevent natural signs from being printed when the key signatu

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Re: How to prevent natural signs from being printed when the key signature changes
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 05:22:09 -0800 (PST)

Ok, that one was a dummy example I made to see if the 'error' happened in a
context different from the one I have in my file. Maybe it would just be
good to add Trevor's explanation to the website.

I actually wanted to copy the following score: I just decided to keep the f
key.

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n168461/2014-11-06-183422_1024x600_scrot.png>

Thank you,