Re: Single Staff Spacing

From: Jim Long
Subject: Re: Single Staff Spacing
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 18:52:44 -0800

There are probably several ways, but the way I do it is:

Near the top, after your version statement, add a \paper block:

\version "2.18.2"

\paper {
  system-system-spacing #'padding = #2
}

\new Staff....

Adjust the value 2 to a value of your liking.

Another option is to let Lilypond auto-space the systems on the
page to fill the page.  To do this, use this paper block instead
of the one above:

\paper {
  ragged-last-bottom = ##f
}