Leigh Verlag Blog Launched!

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Leigh Verlag Blog Launched!
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 02:21:34 -0700

Fellow LilyPonders,

I just thought I'd mention that I have started a new blog (not meant to compete in any way with lilypondblog.org, of course, which I follow regularly)! There I plan to share information relating to music engraving in general, LilyPond tips & tricks I discover, and information relating to past, current, and future music and text fonts I am creating. It can be found at leighverlag.blogspot.com. I have absolutely no expectation for anyone to "follow" my rantings on a regular basis, but you may find some interesting or maybe even useful information there from time to time.

Happy Engraving!
-Abraham