Piano crossings and ottava indications don't get along?

From: Ryan McClure
Subject: Piano crossings and ottava indications don't get along?
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 00:37:56 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

These past few days I've been doing a take and take...I'm mailing around
about a lot of problems that I have with some music and I'm not really
responding to any other email...not the best way to behave when returning to
a mailing list, I know, so I hope that you all forgive me.

I am trying to engrave the sample that I've attached. Here is a snippet of
what I've got going in Lilypond...

As you can see, the crossings and ottava aren't getting along nicely. My
client really wants his music to be engraved exactly as he wrote it. What
can I do to make this work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I promise after this project to 1) return to the mailing list and 2)
actually return the favor and help answer problems that I can answer. You
all are the best.

-Ryan McClure

-----
Ryan McClure

Music Education Major, Shepherd University
Luna Music Engraving
www.lunamusicengraving.com