RE: how to get an acciaccatura (with stroke) at the end of barline?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: RE: how to get an acciaccatura (with stroke) at the end of barline?
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 21:42:55 +0100

Il giorno dom 9 nov 2014 alle 20:52, Mark Stephen Mrotek <address@hidden> ha scritto:

OK, I see it. I practice the piano, some Bach, and the notation seems unusual to me (perhaps my limited experience). An after grace concludes a trill and proceeds into the next note. In the measure 159 the trilled note (“b”) is tied to the subsequent “b.”

It is unusual also to me.

Do you have another edition to compare the notation? I shall look also.

Augener's edition seems better, I'll use that and add a comment (I'm transcribing for Mutopia..)

Thanks
Federico