Re: Combining Multimeasure rests

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Combining Multimeasure rests
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:32:37 +0200

On Nov 11, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

No idea anybody?

I think I can narrow down the question even more:

Running the attached file gives

(make-music (quote Music))

on the command line. So what I need seems to be a test that returns true if passed the above Scheme construct.
I'm not completely sure if that will bring me forward, but I do hope so ...

Best
Urs

This is possible with a custom Scheme function but not currently part of LilyPond.
It is, however, part of abjad if you want to go down that route - abjad.mbrsi.org It has a pretty complete LilyPond parser and can do all sorts of cool merging stuff.

Cheers,
MS