Re: Partitura orquestal

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Partitura orquestal
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:30:57 +0100

Am 14.11.2014 09:22, schrieb Urs Liska:
Basically you write two voices, e.g. violinI-I and violinI-II, and in the \new Staff you write
\partcombine \violinI-I \violinI-II

This probably won't work with some further help, but the manual should get you going.

Of course I meant "without some further help", and "help" means you have to do manual modifications to get the desired result of the part combination.