Re: Beaming on the quarter note

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Beaming on the quarter note
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:18:13 -0600

Peter,

This was an excellent suggestion. I now have a BeamingOverrides variable in my standard header which I insert in the \score << [here] >> of my LY file. Works like magic.

As I almost always write choral music where delineating visually beats is an aid in singing (one's average Chancel Choir is not composed of professional, trained singers), I love being able to do it this way.

Once again Lilypond rocks.

Thank you.