Nalesnik's Roman number analysis code

From: ivan . k . kuznetsov
Subject: Nalesnik's Roman number analysis code
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 17:38:33 -0600

Mr. Nalesnik: thank you for making public your scheme code
for writing Roman Numeral/figured bass analysis:

   http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/70354

This code has been invaluable to me for writing examples for a music
theory course.

I have one small issue, and that is, when I want to
put three Arabic numerals that are to be in one vertical line
after a roman number, the numbers are not rendered this way,
as demo-ed by my attached sample lilypond file.

Yes, I know that the figured bass "6 5 3" is usually abbreviated
as "6 5", but for the purposes of instruction, I find it desirable to
sometimes have all three Arabic numbers.

Is there a way that your code can be expanded to accommodate
three Arabic numbers in one vertical column?

I see that your above post is dated March of 2012, and
so perhaps, you have some more recent code that has
been made available?

Thank you again for your code.  Ivan.

P.S.  For those you would like to run my sample lilypond file, you
need to download the rN.ly file from the above link,
edit out everything after "... %%% EXAMPLE %%% ..."
and include this file in the same directory.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\include "english.ly"

\include "rN.ly" % Used as is, except delete everything after "EXAMPLE"

\score {

  \new Staff = "f_major" \with { \remove "Time_signature_engraver" }
  {
    \time 4/4
    \key f \major
    \clef "treble"