Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide

From: Philippe Massart
Subject: Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:57:19 +0100

Hello,

There is another way to install Frescobaldi since I wrote this guide (via
Macports, for frescobaldi too) if you prefer. In that case, you just have to
type:
sudo port install frescobaldi

Meanwhile, I'll try to explain more precisely what to do in you case:

Obviously, the Terminal doesn't find the files you downloaded. So, you have to
check where they are on your hard drive and go to that folder using the
Terminal. If the folder is in the Download folder, the command to go there is
the one I show. If it's on the Desktop, the command would be cd
Desktop/python-poppler-qt4-0.16.3

Then the python setup.py command should work fine

Hope this helps

Philippe