Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi! (again)

From: Dewdman42
Subject: Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi! (again)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:56:13 -0700 (MST)

This DMG was very very very helpful to me and seems to be working great.  I
do not want to install HomeBrew nor MacPorts on my mac, and the task of
manually installing from all the sources and dependencies was daunting to
say the least.  This DMG version worked out of the box really well so thank
you so much and just let me say, please make sure this ends up on some kind
of official place and kept up to date, rather then just through this dropbox
beta test.  It works great!

Is this link on this thread the most up to date version BTW?