Re: Little notes and dotted voltas

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Little notes and dotted voltas
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 15:14:48 -0500

  <<{a4 e g es-\tweak X-offset #3.8 ^\markup\tiny"/" \bar ";"a2-\tweak
X-offset #-1.3 _\markup\tiny"\\" a4 a4 }\\{s4 s \tiny g8\noBeam g8
s4}>>

Because it is absolutely a kludge it is certain someone else can do
better, but this does work though it might need a fair amount of
fiddling. The lower wing needs to be placed on the note after the
barline which is extra weird.

Shane