Re: \parallelMusic incompatible with slur marker at beginning of measure

From: Ted Lemon
Subject: Re: \parallelMusic incompatible with slur marker at beginning of measure?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 00:56:04 -0500

On Nov 24, 2014, at 12:35 AM, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:
> The answer is in your question : you're putting slurs at a wrong place and
> phrasing slurs at the right one.

Hm, okay.   So a (b c d) is wrong, and a( b c d) is right?   I tried putting
the regular slur at the end of the measure instead of the beginning of the
next, but I put a space between the note and the slur mark, and that didn't
work: a ( | b c d).   Anyway, if a (b c d) is wrong, and a( b c d) is right,
then it should give the same error message regardless of where the mistake is
in the measure, shouldn't it?