Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

From: Conor Cook
Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 06:04:12 -0600

Happy Thanksgiving to all Lilyponders!

I am grateful that such a community as this exists, in which there is so much
good will and friendliness, while still holding everyone to a high standard.
And that this community works toward the constant attainment and improvement
of, as the blog title says, "scores of beauty."

God bless you all, and be well!

~Conor Cook