Re: Nachschlag - Passing Appoggiatura - hook?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Nachschlag - Passing Appoggiatura - hook?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 23:42:58 +0100

> On 29 Nov 2014, at 23:19, Javier Ruiz-Alma <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I'm typesetting BWV 1055, which includes these so-called nachschlags (or
> passing appoggiaturas, accents)
> They can appear coming down or up to the following note (see attached).
>
> These are explained here:
> http://www.iment.com/maida/familytree/henry/music/bachnotation.htm#passinga
>
> How to typeset these with LP?

“Harvard concise” says it is attached to the main note, and writes it as a
small 8th note with a slash and a slur to the note before it. So this would be
\afterGrace, but Notation does not say if \slashedGrace can be used with it.
Perhaps LilyPond should have a \nachschlag counterpart to \acciaccatura.