Re: Beaming and grace notes

From: Rutger Hofman
Subject: Re: Beaming and grace notes
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 12:58:59 +0100

On 11/29/2014 07:49 PM, Knute Snortum wrote:
Ah, I see.  Use two voices so one is the eighth note and the other is
the grace notes with their duration divided over the eighth.  This also
gets me the slur.  Thank you.

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Keith OHara <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:44:39 -0800, Knute Snortum