Re: Lua/LaTeX assistance

From: Knut Petersen
Subject: Re: Lua/LaTeX assistance
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 14:28:59 +0100

lualatex is a good engine as it has native utf8 support.  I don't think that
you do need lua, TeX is enough

That would be great of course.
Just recently I discovered that there are packages to use Python from within
LaTeX. I think I'll have a look at that too. Not only is that a language I
already know, but as it's the same as lilypond-book it might be possible to
reuse some of that.

A bit cleaned up and extended, can be compiled to with lualatex and xelatex.

cu,
 Knut