Re: Modified enharmonic.ly (from snippets)

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Modified enharmonic.ly (from snippets)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 09:31:09 -0500

Hi Peter,

> Yes it will force accidentals to be same type as key signature. Music in Keys
> with flats will only have flat accidentals and similar
> for sharp keys just sharp accidentals.

Ah! That is a nice feature.
Perhaps there’s a way (e.g., with David N.) to combine the two functions into a
single one, with a parameter (#’obey-key-signature ?) to enable your
enhancement?

> I don't imagine this has general use

Au contraire: in my musical theatre works, I could use it for my
multi-instrumentalist transpositions.  =)

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
www:  <http://www.kierenmacmillan.info>