Re: Including a logo on the title page of a book

From: Markus Baertschi
Subject: Re: Including a logo on the title page of a book
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 16:48:19 +0100

I've included a logo in the footer (tagline). I would have liked to
add it to the top-left of each page, but did not find a simple way
to do that without everything getting shifted around.

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Matthias Böhringer
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hallo list,
>
> I can get it to work, if
> 1) the eps file is in a place where lily can find it
> 2) the eps fiel has a proper Bounding Box (I let ghostview calculate that!)
> 3) I used the "poet" for the logo file
>
> Short extract from my .ly: (just the header definition)
>

> \header {
>   title = "Title"
>   composer = "Composer"
>   arranger = "Arranger"
>   tagline = \markup {
>     Version
>     \simple #(strftime "%d. %B %Y, %X," (localtime (current-time)))
>     LilyPond \simple #(lilypond-version)
>       }
> poet =  \markup { \epsfile #0 #20 #"Logo_LNPB_gv.eps" }
> }

tagline = \markup {
  \epsfile #X #5 #"Logo-concorde.eps"
  \hspace #3
  \raise #1.6 {
     La Concorde Etoy - Préparé par Markus le
     \simple #(strftime "%d.%m.%Y" (localtime (current-time)))

Markus Baertschi, Bas du Rossé 16, CH-1163, Etoy, Switzerland
address@hidden, +41 (79) 403 1186 (mobile)