Eliminating the logo from the Index of Contents

From: John McWilliam
Subject: Eliminating the logo from the Index of Contents
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 15:20:44 -0700 (MST)

In an earlier discussion I learned how to include and position a logo on my
Title Page - the code is attached below. I found, however, that the logo
appeared on the Index of Contents as well and this was not what I had
planned for. I have unsuccessfully tried to eliminate this error.
\version "2.18.0"

#(set-default-paper-size "a4" 'landscape)
#(set-global-staff-size 15) % set staff-size when ready to print

date = #(strftime "%d-%m-%Y" (localtime (current-time)))
tocSection = #(define-music-function (parser location text) (markup?)
                (add-toc-item! 'tocSectionMarkup text))

\book {

\header {
    title = "Lake Norman Pipe Band"
    instrument =
    \markup {\vspace #30 \epsfile #X #70 #"Logo_LNPB.eps" }
    subtitle = "March collection"
     copyright = \markup {
                        \line {"Compiled by John S. McWilliam,"
                                \concat { "(rev. " \date ")" }}}
}

\paper {
    tocTitleMarkup = \markup {\huge \column {
            \fill-line { \null "Table of Contents" \null }
            \hspace #1
    tocItemMarkup = \tocItemWithDotsMarkup
    tocSectionMarkup = \markup {\large \column {
            \hspace #1
            \fill-line { \null \italic \fromproperty #'toc:text \null }
            \hspace #1
    }%end paper

        \pageBreak %after title page
        \markuplist \table-of-contents
        \pageBreak

        \bookpart {
                \header {
                        title = "2/4 Marches"
                        subtitle = ##f
                        instrument = ##f}
                \tocSection \markup { 2/4 Marches }
                }

}%end book
The logo is attached here:  Logo_LNPB.eps
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n169256/Logo_LNPB.eps>

-----
John McWilliam