Re: Spacing question.

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Spacing question.
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 10:08:10 -0700 (MST)

Hwaen,

Unfortunately, the double-flat is not a composite of two single flats, at least not in LilyPond. It is a single "character" and, thus, there is no spacing to adjust. I suppose you could re-code the accidental engine to use two single flats, but that's probably more than you wanted deal with.

What is it you don't like and how far apart do you want them to be? Maybe you could show us a screenshot of what you want.

-Abraham

Sent from my iPhone