Re: Intra-part vertical spacing

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Intra-part vertical spacing
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 01:18:49 -0700 (MST)

Glad that worked for you! It's a nice hack because it gets applied only when you want it to. I tried overriding a bunch of the internal properties, but I couldn't get any of them to work reliably. It could be that I'm just not competent enough to know precisely the property I'm modifying and how it interacts with the other elements on the page. Anyways...

Happy Engraving,
Abraham