Re: Automatically add empty pages at the end of a book

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Automatically add empty pages at the end of a book
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:46:22 +0100

Am 09.12.2014 um 22:45 schrieb Urs Liska:
[...]
I have to repeat myself: My issue is not about the imposing from A4 to A3.
I want to produce a file in A4 that *can* be imposed on a folded A4 paper.
So it has to have a page count of a multiple of 4.
Hi Urs,

does

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-01/msg00812.html

help?

I had the problem that I wanted a special page to appear without footer.
The current code evaluates the page number where the label is placed, so calculating the number of empty pages to be inserted should be straightforward.

HTH a bit,

Marc