help with floating windows on Frescobaldi, I lost my Music Pane

From: Kathryn Strauch
Subject: help with floating windows on Frescobaldi, I lost my Music Pane
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 16:48:57 +0000 (UTC)

 Frescobaldi 2.0.16, Lillypond 2.18.2-1 on Mac OSX 10.8.5

I inadvertantly converted the compiled Music View pane into a floating window and later closed that window.  I can't get the window back and, if I get it back, I can't figure out how to dock it back into the main Fresobalding window next to my text input pane.  A screen shot of my current main window is attached.

Sorry to bother everyone, but I am new to this.

Thank you,
Kathy