Adjusting the absolute vertical height of staffgroup

From: lindleymo
Subject: Adjusting the absolute vertical height of staffgroup
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 18:04:26 -0700 (MST)

I'm fairly new to lilypond and I'm trying to figure out how to set the
vertical heights in a staffgroup (the height of each staff, the height
between staves and the height between staff groups) to precise values (in
points, which I understand is the default).  This seems like it would be an
easy enough problem to solve but I haven't been able to find any
information; perhaps I'm searching for the wrong terms or I don't understand
the results that are coming up.
Thank you for your help.