Re: Controlling the order of articulations and text markup

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Controlling the order of articulations and text markup
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 17:50:11 +0000

On Sat, 2014-12-13 at 11:17 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sat, 2014-12-13 at 11:19 +0100, Pierre Perol-Schneider wrote:
> > Hi Richard, Hi Trevor,
> >
> > See LSR addition : http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=965
>
> Thank you both - I think I can make progress now.

Well, I am getting an unexpected order in this case:

 \version "2.18.0"
  {
 a'4
 -\tweak script-priority 0 ^\markup\tiny\sharp
 -\tweak script-priority -5 ^\turn
 -\tweak script-priority -10 ^\markup\tiny\flat  a'4
  }

with the priority getting lower for each symbol I expect the sharp to be
above the turn and the flat below. Instead the turn is the highest.
Any ideas?

Richard