Re: 2.19.16 ?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: 2.19.16 ?
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:41:02 +0100

Am 16.12.2014 16:49, schrieb Shane Brandes:
Have we lost track of David K. ?

Hm.
His last email to lilypond-user, lilypond-devel or bug-lilypond was on Dec. 8, and nothing indicated a leave in his latest posts.
???

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 4:28 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Tarenskeen"
<address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 11:50 PM
Subject: 2.19.16 ?

Hi,

Unstable release 2.19.15 has been around for a few months now. Is it good
news or bad news that we haven't seen a 2.19.16 release since then?

Just interested what's happening behind the developers screens.

No screens: it has been mentioned on -devel a few times.  A need to upgrade
the gcc compiler meant that GUB, the system used to compile the releases,
broke.  I spent a while trying to fix it, then had nearly a month off on
holiday, then the Christmas chores have intervened.

The current problem relates to the need to install a new component into the
GUB system, which I am struggling to work out how to do.

--
Phil Holmes