Re: First time Voices user

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: First time Voices user
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 20:27:41 +0000

Hi,

Does the piece you are reproducing have two sets of articulations, both above the staff?  I can't remember ever having seen that kind of notation before.

If you want to remove the articulations from one voice you can add the following line to it (place it in the same block as the music, before the point where you want the articulations to not appear):
\override Script.stencil = ##f

Also I second what was said before about the use of Dutch note names and relative entry: if you stick with lilypond those two things will save you a lot of time...

Kevin