Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 145, Issue 77

From: Conor Cook
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 145, Issue 77
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 15:40:03 -0600

Rob,

This allows you to have the correct layout except that the staff and tab are flipped.  It’s a start, eh?

~Conor

%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.18.2"

chordNames = \chordmode { c1:m7 ees1:maj7 }
melody = \relative c' { c2 f4 bes,4 ees aes, des ges, }
verse = \lyricmode { I met a fair young maiden }

\score {
<<
\new ChordNames \chordNames
\new TabStaff \melody