Trying to replicate an obscure pedal marking from a ~1919 score...

From: Ted Lemon
Subject: Trying to replicate an obscure pedal marking from a ~1919 score...
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 09:43:39 -0500

As one might have seen from my previous question, I'm trying to re-typset a
manuscript that was published in 1919, and it has a way of marking pedals that
I hadn't seen before.   You can see an example of this marking here:

http://www.dolmetsch.com/musicalsymbols.htm

search for "The Raindrop".

The marking seems related to what you'd get if you did something like this:

\set Staff.pedalSustainStyle = #'bracket
c4\sustainOn g c d
d\sustainOff

Except that the horizontal line connects to the vertical line at the top on the
left, the line marking the end of the pedal is vertical, not slanted, and the
horizontal line connects to the _bottom_ of the vertical line on the right.
In my score the vertical line on the left doesn't have a crook at the top.

This is not a big problem for me--the bracketed pedal style that I quoted above
will work just fine--but I'm curious if this is a style that lilypond can
support.