Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.17.1

From: Jinsong Zhao
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.17.1
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 12:14:44 -0800

Dear Wilbert,

Thanks for the new version of Frescobaldi.

I notice that the installer file of version 2.17 and version 2.17.1 takes a long time before it begins to install the software. It may be one or two minutes before the install screen appears. I mean when I double click on the installer, I don't seen the install action, and need to wait one or two minutes. I don't see that in the previous version. I am not sure if it's the problem of my computer. The platform I use is Windows 7 professional 64bit.

Best,
Jinsong