Re: lilypond markdown extension

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilypond markdown extension
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 15:38:26 +0100

Il giorno sab 27 dic 2014 alle 22:47, Noeck <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi, I just wrote a markdown extension doing something similar as lilypond-book: It takes some LilyPond code and creates an image (formats provided by LilyPond) from it, which is then inserted at this point in the output html document. Probably, I am not the first one doing this. Is there any experience with any available md-LilyPond extension? Or would anyone be interested in my md-extension (python-markdown)? Mine is quite rough just now and I try to figure out whether it is worth polishing it or if that would be reinventing the wheel.

I never heard about a markdown lilypond extension before.
I'd be interested in trying it out.