Re: slur shifted up by a fingering

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: slur shifted up by a fingering
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 18:13:29 +0100

No, I don't.
In fact the revert suggested in your last email doesn't change anything.

I'll send the files to you privately (copyrighted stuff).

Il giorno dom 28 dic 2014 alle 17:52, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Federico,

I cannot reproduce your problem with the code you're giving.
I suppose that you probably have somewhere an

\override StrokeFinger.avoid-slur = #'inside

- or kind of - haven't you ?

Cheers,

Pierre

I'm having this problem on a piece I'm writing but I cannot reproduce it by extracting the single measure.
So no minimal example, I'll just attach the image showing the problem: the slur between two notes is moved up because of a right-hand fingering on the first one.

This is the relevant line:
<ees\5-\rightHandFinger #2 >8( \glissando e4\5)

I've read NR 4.4.3, Vertical collision avoidance, and tried few overrides using outside-staff-priority and avoid-slur, but honestly I don't know really what I'm doing.

Thanks for any hint
Federico