strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet

From: list_lilypond
Subject: strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:05:13 +0000

I'm trying to write out Alvin Lee's (phenomenal) guitar solo from
his Woodstock performance of I'm going home with 10 Years After, and
for the bends got the guitar-string-bending notation-snippet
http://3.hidemyass.com/ip-1/encoded/czovL2dpdGh1Yi5jb20vb3BlbmxpbHlsaWIvb3BlbmxpbHlsaWIvYmxvYi9tYXN0ZXIvbm90YXRpb24tc25pcHBldHMvZ3VpdGFyLXN0cmluZy1iZW5kaW5nL2RlZmluaXRpb25zLmlseQ%3D%3D

However, after invocation of the snippet (see .ly file attached) I get
two TAB 'phenomena' in the pdf output file (see .pdf file attached).

Can anyone guide me on how to prevent/remove those?

Thanks,
Joe