Re: strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 00:19:02 +0100

I think that it happens because it assumes that you want to use a TabStaff context.
Also, Marc Hohl recommended me (in a private email) to use voice contexts or you may have some problems. I'll add it to the README on github.

Finally, there are issues when a bend occurs at a line break. Very annoying because it happens all of a sudden as the page formatting changes.
Harm sent me a modified version of the \bendOn function, which seems to work fine on my files.
I intended to test it more but I think that I'd better push it to github so others (including you) can test and report any problem.

I'll do it tonight.

done:
https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/tree/267ea8df747289d8acd8418961156dd7de65aaa8/notation-snippets/guitar-string-bending

Joe, please test the (slightly) new definition.ily file.