Re: adding stems to clusters

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: adding stems to clusters
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 18:43:36 -0600

Hi again,

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 6:06 PM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jaime,

I'll look into lengthening it to reach the stem.

Not at all easy, I'm afraid.  Are you looking for the cluster-band sort of notation, or would individual clusters per stem suffice (like Cowell, for example)?  Possibly the latter would be easier to implement.

--David

P.S. A while ago, there was a really interesting thread about contemporary notation.  See this message: http://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user%40gnu.org/msg95570.html .   I don't know if the poster has made these functions available, but number 15 looks similar to your request.