Re: Lilypond generates a chord from nowhere

From: Stan Mulder
Subject: Re: Lilypond generates a chord from nowhere
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:45:33 +0000 (UTC)

<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/different-editions-from-one-source#using-tags>.
> HTH, Simon

Simon,

I considered using two different definitions of the chords as Robert
suggested, but when I tried tags, they are more efficient and the code is
easier to maintain. Tags sort of act like an if-then-else construction. It
adds complexity, but it works. Thanks for the help

Stan