Re: many-lyrics separator (slightly OT)

From: Alicuota618
Subject: Re: many-lyrics separator (slightly OT)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:42:20 -0500

Dear Alexander,

About poem, yes, I agree, but spanish songs translators generally dont
care about original rythm (in other words, they dont do the job right
- but the songs are known this way) and there are songs with different
rythm from stanza to stanza too. So this is better to have the text
under music, at least in this case, I suppose.

How do you:
- set stanza # repeating at each new system?
- draw a line-separator between lyrics

Thanks again