Re: many-lyrics separator (slightly OT)

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: many-lyrics separator (slightly OT)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 09:50:42 -0700 (MST)

Francois,

Francois Planiol wrote
> How do you:
> - set stanza # repeating at each new system?

I'm not aware of any automagic way of doing it (but that doesn't mean it
can't be done, of course :), so in the mean time, simply add the "\set
stanza = #" wherever you want it to appear! It's that easy! You might want
to add it once you know where the line breaks are, though, or you could get
stanza numbers in the middle of a system :) May be a hassle, but it works
without that much effort.

Francois Planiol wrote
> - draw a line-separator between lyrics

There is a markup function called \draw-hline, but I couldn't figure out how
to put it in-between the lyrics. By default, it extends the entire
line-length, but that can be customized. Here's the documentation for it:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/graphic#index-_005cdraw_002dhline
<http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/graphic#index-_005cdraw_002dhline>

HTH,
Abraham