Re: Centering score and chord names horizontally

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: Centering score and chord names horizontally
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 10:58:20 +0100

On 2015-01-09 09:41, Anton Curl wrote:
Hi everyone!

Hi Anton.

I can't find how to center horizontally the \score bloc I create to
display chord diagrams on top of my score.

The trick here is to put the score into a markup, which can be positioned arbitrarily. In particular, \fill-line can be used to add whitespace to the left and right to center the markup.

I'd also like to center the name of each chord with the corresponding
diagram.

That's a (little) more involved; AFAIK, it requires a bit of Scheme I found here: <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Chords-td56012.html>

Find attached the example; note that I also added skips in the chords - that's the quick-and-dirty approach to add some horizontal whitespace.

HTH,
Alexander