Re: Add \mark entries with edition-engraver?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Add \mark entries with edition-engraver?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 21:03:17 +0100

Am 10.01.2015 um 19:34 schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Hi Urs,

I'm right now busy moving our Fried score to an edition-engraver based set-up,
which is more than promising.
I’m so glad you’ve jumped on the bandwagon.   =)

Me too ...
Maybe it would have been better to do so in a project where failure isn't mission critical, but then I'd maybe never have done it. I'm just with the very first steps (and know the engraver isn't really mature yet), but it is already really promising!

I suppose, in all fairness, I should get off my butt and get my Git-flow
working now…  ;)

Hmm. Maybe yes?
You can start with a very non-intrusive set-up to get aqcuainted with the tools. There's absolutely no need to become an expert *before* starting.

Best
Urs

Cheers,
Kieren.