Re: Score and parts template

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Score and parts template
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 11:33:50 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 5:29 AM, Phil Holmes-2 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I believe that, as a tutorial template, it would be more useful to
illustrate how to accommodate key signature indications with transposing
instruments, since this remains the norm for most music.

+1!

That's exactly what I thought as I looked at this closely (Don't get me wrong, James. What you've done is a great example).

Also, since header information is important to the parts as well as the full ensemble scores, shouldn't the "Bassoon Part", etc. markups be moved to the individual score headers? And shouldn't they be in their own PDFs? I guess they don't HAVE to, but I feel like that is also "the norm for most music."

-Abraham