Re: Overriding preset tablature for ukulele

From: Anton Curl
Subject: Re: Overriding preset tablature for ukulele
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:01:58 +0100

Hi Ryan!

If you want to control the string number, you can use this:

\score {
  \new TabStaff {
    \relative c' {
      e\1 e\2 e\3 e\4

(You can use \omit Voice.StringNumber in the layout block if you also use a staff)

Or this:

\score {
   \new TabStaff \relative c {
     \set TabStaff.minimumFret = #5
     \set TabStaff.restrainOpenStrings = ##t
     c,16 d e f g4

See here: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-fretted-strings

On 12/01/2015 05:47, Ryan Clarin wrote:
When I tab the note G4 (treble clef 2nd line G), \tabstaff marks it as 3rd
string 3rd fret. I want it to make G as 4th string open, but cannot find in the
manual how exactly to do that. Thank you for help!

Ryan